외국계 소비재회사 / Marketing Manager (차-부장급)
|포지션||Marketing Manager (차-부장급)||직급||중간관리자|
|경력년수||8년 - 12년||학력사항||학사|
|직무개요||• Lead the marketing function to support the brand building efforts of the company across the Brand and Sales teams. Provide development and support for team members
• Work closely with Regional Brand Directors to ensure that brand plans are effectively implemented in the market
• Be the “Voice of Marketing”, both with Regional Brand Directors and the sales teams within the company
• Facilitate the interchange of brand strategy between Regional Brand Directors and Brand Staff.
• Consistently apply the proven brand building model for all brands
• Continual improvement upon programs to ensure we connect our brands to the consumer
• Work to broaden reach and penetration of promotional activity
• Lead, in conjunction with Regional Brand Directors, the new line development / product innovation / product introduction process in the business. Includes RTD product introductions, line extensions, repackaging and portfolio extension in market based on consumer / trade needs and insight.
• Lead the continued use and optimization of segmentation within the marketing team’s brand building efforts and the sales team’s brand activation.
• From a consumer led understanding, ensure continued identification and targeting of performance and brand equity building opportunities via trading partners for mutual business benefit via category management processes.
• Undertake consumer insights activities to ensure the relevance of marketing programs.
• Continually foster a Brand building culture within the organization.
• Ensure continued ongoing communication to Regional Brand teams about the market and brand performance / strategy / consumer insights.
• Nurture a responsibility ethic throughout the Korea team
• Establish and monitor policies that ensure company's brands are marketed and promoted responsibly
• Integrate responsibility messaging into brand communications
• Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business or a related field
• 8 – 12 years experience in a combination of market research, sales, marketing or supply chain
• Strong financial interpretation skills at Brand or Market level. (P&L)
• Organized, self motivated with initiative to work autonomously
• Proven ability to plan and work with competing priorities
• Strong time management and ability to work with tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills and a proven track record of building solid working relationships
• Superior oral and written communication skills both in Korean & English
• Experience and demonstrate success in leading and coaching a team – prior leadership experience will be advantageous
• Ability to synthesize and analyze insights and information from a range of sources and translate into commercial strategy and tactics at Brand and Market level.
• Experience in the FMCG or Liquor industry
|담당컨설턴트||하산수||이 메 일email@example.com|